Gulf Coast Bands Music Forum  
GCB Home Photo Gallery Links GCB Myspace
Go Back   Gulf Coast Bands Music Forum > Entertainment > News

Notices

News Discuss the news happening in your local area and any where else.

Old 10-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Banned User
GCB Senior Citizen

Cherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkCherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkCherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
Spears ordered to give kids to Federline

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears was ordered Monday to surrender custody of her children to ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

Earlier this month, Gordon said Spears engaged in "habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol" and ordered her to undergo random drug and alcohol testing twice a week as part of her ongoing custody dispute with Federline.

Spears also was previously ordered to meet weekly with a "parenting coach" who was to observe and report back to the court about her parenting skills. Both Spears and Federline must complete the court's "Parenting Without Conflict" class.

Spears, 25, and Federline, 29, were wed in October 2004. She filed for divorce last November and it became official in July. The two have joint custody of their sons, but Federline is seeking a greater share of custody.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati

Old 10-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Banned User
GCB Senior Citizen

Cherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkCherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkCherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
Old 10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
The Beast
Band Whore

jessa is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right afterjessa is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right after
Ahhhh. It's so sad. Our once teen pop princess is slowly wasting away. Maybe losing her children will straighten her out.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:36 PM
The Beast
Band Whore

jessa is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right afterjessa is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right after
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry-Bomb Productions View Post
lmao. pure genius. I'm so burning that onto a cd (because I'm too cool to conform to the ipod fad) and blaring it from my mock-minivan tomorrow morning.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Band Whore

adecou is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right after
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessa View Post
lmao. pure genius. I'm so burning that onto a cd (because I'm too cool to conform to the ipod fad) and blaring it from my mock-minivan tomorrow morning.
Ok God... that would be funny!

My heart breaks for her, but this could be the best thing that could happen for her right now. Sometimes you have to lose it all to see what you have.

It's a good thing she has a lot of money because her kids are going to need a lot of therapy because of all of this. Sometimes it's like people forget they are kids, they're not just possessions... it's really sad.

A Day in the Life of a Musician's Wife
My Myspace
Old 10-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Band Whore

Lerxstcat thinks they are the cool kid
This soon after the court ordered twice-weekly drug and alcohol tests, my guess is that she flunked the very first test. Sad to see her so spun out, also VERY sad that K-Fed is apparently the safer parent here!

I just hope this shakes her up enough to get clean, or we could be reading about her death soon....
Old 10-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Productive GCB Member

Razz thinks they are the cool kid
I always hate to hear about any case like this regardless of the fame of the parent.

Those poor kids.

It always amazes me how parents will put their children in obvious harm. Everyone knows drugs and drinking is bad. If you want to do that to yourself, fine you're an adult. But to put your children around that is horrible. Drinking alcohol with your child in the car?! What kind of mother does that? Not a true mom, I say.

Maybe I'm just a prude. But I feel the child's saftey and health comes above everything else.

Last edited by Razz; 10-02-2007 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Band Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razz View Post
I always hate to hear about any case like this regardless of the fame of the parent.

Those poor kids.

It always amazes me how parents will put their children in obvious harm. Everyone knows drugs and drinking is bad. If you want to do that to yourself, fine you're an adult. But to put your children around that is horrible. Drinking alcohol with your child in the car?! What kind of mother does that? Not a true mom, I say.

Maybe I'm just a prude. But I feel the child's saftey and health comes above everything else.

Not prude at all... that's called a good parent.

I became a mother at a very young age. I thought wanted to, but in reality, had no real idea exactly what it meant. I think Britney wanted a cute little baby to play with and show off, but didn't realize just what it meant to be a "Mom". Some of us, grow up and realize what it means to be a Mom and embrace it. Some never do...

My Myspace
Old 10-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Band Member
Screamo for Emo

alex 101 thinks they are the cool kid
children are the new chihuahuas to these people. there's no thought of how it will change their life, let alone what it takes to raise productive, happy people. people like britney should be spayed.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Band Whore

That's very true, and sickening at the same time...but...I believe people can change and do the right thing. Call me an optimist, but I've SEEN change first hand and I know it can happen. I just wonder if it'll ever happen with her, I think she'll end up another casulty to fame

My Myspace