Gulf Coast Bands Music Forum  
GCB Home Photo Gallery Links GCB Myspace
Go Back   Gulf Coast Bands Music Forum > Entertainment > News

Notices

News Discuss the news happening in your local area and any where else.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Administrator
GCB Senior Citizen

Marc can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkMarc can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkMarc can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
Wisconsin man buys beer for his son, 4, at Fond du Lac County Fair

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...092408.article

FROM ASSOCIATED PRESS
FOND DU LAC, Wis. — A father who bought a beer for his 4-year-old son at the Fond du Lac County Fair and shared it with the boy’s 2-year-old sibling is cited after becoming belligerent when he was approached by police.

A woman working at a beer tent last July told an officer she thought the man was joking when he asked for two beers — one for him and another for his 4-year-old son.

When he was questioned by an officer, he told him it’s legal for underage children to drink in Wisconsin, as long as they’re with their parents. The officer countered that the boys weren’t old enough to know what they were drinking.

A police report says the man began yelling and swearing and was kicked off the fairgrounds.

The Fond du Lac County district attorney recently requested that the man be cited for disorderly conduct.

Old 09-25-2008, 12:33 PM
Banned User
GCB Senior Citizen

Cherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkCherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkCherry-Bomb Productions can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
Hell,A lot of Germans ween their babies with beer;what's the big deal with a kid getting 6 ozs. of beer?I could see the prob if the guy was getting his kid tipsy,but C'mon,6 freakin' ozs, of beer?The kid probably won't drink when he grows up or at very least ,he'll end up a reponsible drinker ,when he comes of age.I mean,DAMN my daddy gave me 6 ozs. of beer when I was four and I... ummm...well.. forget it...just forget I said anything about this,the kid'll grow up a lush...

Last edited by Cherry-Bomb Productions; 09-25-2008 at 12:37 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati
Old 09-30-2008, 12:51 AM
Band Member
GCB Senior Citizen

ssspert can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkssspert can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry-Bomb Productions View Post
Hell,A lot of Germans ween their babies with beer;what's the big deal with a kid getting 6 ozs. of beer?I could see the prob if the guy was getting his kid tipsy,but C'mon,6 freakin' ozs, of beer?The kid probably won't drink when he grows up or at very least ,he'll end up a reponsible drinker ,when he comes of age.I mean,DAMN my daddy gave me 6 ozs. of beer when I was four and I... ummm...well.. forget it...just forget I said anything about this,the kid'll grow up a lush...

Now we know.
LMFAO.

My Facebook page ADD ME!!!

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

James Dean
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati