Gulf Coast Bands Music Forum  
GCB Home Photo Gallery Links GCB Myspace
Go Back   Gulf Coast Bands Music Forum > Gulf Coast Music Scene > Bookings > Clubs/Venues

Notices

Clubs/Venues Want to discuss booking at a venue? How was the experience? Discuss it all here.

1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Administrator
GCB Senior Citizen

Marc can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkMarc can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkMarc can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
Nate's Bar and Grill - Gulfport, MS

Have you ever wanted to find that special entertainment venue where something is always happening? Well, I think I have just the place for you. Nate’s Sports Bar and Grill located off Hwy 49 in Gulfport is just that place. Sporting the slogan, “There is always something going on at Nate’s!” this bar is not your average sports bar by any means.

Just for starters, Service Industry Night is 7 nights a week. What other bar on the Mississippi gulf coast offers this? You can start this off by purchasing your first drink of the night and the second one is on the house no matter what your choice of liquid courage is. This also includes $5 pitcher of beer and $5 hot wings all night long off the employee menu. Cha….Ching baby, where else should someone go to party for service industry night but other that Nate’s Sports Bar and Grill?

Calling all karaoke singers! Did you know that Nate’s has karaoke on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Friday nights? If you feel like partying and singing like the next American Idol, check out Nate’s and their amazing sound system. Just maybe you can be the next gulf coast super star or in my case, receive free drinks from the wonderful patrons to keep you away from the microphone.

Maybe live entertainment with a band is your thing. Well guess what? Nate’s has this as well. Every Saturday night, there is a live band taking the stage at 10pm. “You may not know the name of the band playing that night, but I will guarantee you that you will have a good time!” says Nate. Some of the acts they will be featuring in August are: Heist at Hand from Houston, TX with Stereohype on August 2nd, Wes Loper Band on August 9th, Harry Slick (One of my favorites!) on August 16th, Easy Street on August 23rd, and Trick Bag Live on August 30th. You just can’t go wrong with a line-up quite like this.

Food is one of the greatest American pleasures we have and Nate has not let his patrons down in this pleasure by any means. The grill is open all night serving some of the best local bar food around. You can indulge yourself in such pleasures as a fried foot long hot dog loaded with all the fixins’, hot wings, crab claws, and the highly recommended Philly cheese steak. The portions are more than enough for the blue collar worker or just to put back that hunger pain from partying the night away. This high quality and reasonable prices is backed up by amazing customer service. “Customer service is key in any service industry”; and after my night spent here, I can see that customer service is a number one priority.

If you are looking for a sports bar that is a step above the rest, be sure to check out Nate’s Sports Bar and Grill located at 11444 Hwy 49N in Gulfport, MS. This bar is packed with quality entertainment, drink and food specials. You never quite know what to expect when you visit Nate’s. For more information, visit them on myspace at http://www.myspace.com/1teddybear2 . (don’t ask me who teddybear2 is). I highly recommend the philly with a combo platter.

Marc Ramey
www.gulfcoastbands.com

Last edited by Marc; 07-24-2008 at 06:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in Technorati

Old 07-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Administrator
GCB Senior Citizen

Marc can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkMarc can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkMarc can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
They do book bands! You have to submit your press kit to the bar or be affiliated with a booking agency.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Band Member
GCB Senior Citizen

ssspert can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkssspert can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
The ugli stik was there last night. for a weds nite the place was packed.

Straight Shot has played there before, and will play there again.

He said last night he was booked up through November.

My Facebook page ADD ME!!!

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

James Dean
Old 07-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Band Member
Screamo for Emo

Just_Lee is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right after
The Ugli Stick freaking rocks. I haven't seen them in awhile, but have seen them many times...and they always freaking rock.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:12 AM
Band Member
GCB Senior Citizen

ssspert can sit with Marc and buy him a drinkssspert can sit with Marc and buy him a drink
Why do you think I would drive to gulfport to see them on a weds nite?
When they are booked on a weekend in Mobile, I'm always booked, so I never get to see them unless its in the middle of the week.

They all in their own right, some of the best at what they do.

BTW the nates burger kicks ass.

James Dean

Last edited by ssspert; 07-25-2008 at 07:31 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Productive GCB Member

R0XY is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right afterR0XY is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right after
I KNOW NATE!! lol
Old 07-25-2008, 09:22 AM
Band Member
GCB Senior Citizen

I know Jack.

James Dean
Old 07-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Band Member
Band Whore

buzzincuzzin is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right afterbuzzincuzzin is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right after
I don't know Jack...........................
Old 07-25-2008, 10:15 AM
Productive GCB Member

R0XY is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right afterR0XY is allowed to buy Marc a drink and leave right after
Jose?! (by the way.. Great Article Marc!)
Old 07-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Band Member
GCB Senior Citizen

I don't know Jack Shit

James Dean